Travel Requirements to Ireland
In light of the ongoing conflict in the Ukraine and the urgent need to ensure that those travelling from emergency situations are not subject to additional covid travel restrictions, I can now confirm that the Department of Health has removed the COVID-19 travel requirements set out in S.I. No. 45 of 2021 and S.I. 135 No. of 2021.
These changes come into effect from midnight tonight (00:01 Sunday 6 March 2022).
This means that there is no longer a requirement for passengers to have:
- A completed passenger locator form.
- Evidence of having been fully vaccinated
- Evidence of recovery from COVID-19
- Evidence of a negative/not-detected result from a RT-PCR / Antigen test.
- If you have already added the Pass to your VeriFLY account, you will receive the following message when accessing the Pass:
'This Pass is no longer supported.'
- The 'A Trip to Ireland' will no longer be available from the search page.