A Companion is an individual you are traveling with, who may not have their own mobile device. By adding a Companion to your VeriFLY account, this means that they can be validated on your Pass.
How to add a Companion 👥
From the My Account page, simply tap on the Companions button, located under the Account section to access the Companions page.
The steps to add a Companion are as follows:
- Tap the Add New button.
- Tap on the image button to take a selfie of the user.
For tips on how to take a good quality selfie, please our How to capture a good quality selfie guide.
- Enter your Companion's First Name.
- Enter your Companion's Last Name.
- Enter your Companion's Date of Birth.
- Enter your Companion's Nationality.
- Tap the Save button.
Once complete, the Companion will be saved to your account and can be used with certain Passes.