For entry to some destinations, you will need to authenticate yourself using a selfie. It is important when performing a selfie capture to follow the tips listed below - these will help ensure your authentication passes successfully:
Tips for a good capture:
- Make sure you are in a well-lit area.
- Make sure your face is completely within the oval (close to the camera)
- Stand in front of a plain background.
- Remove hats, hair, thick glasses or anything that hides your face.
- Keep your expression as neutral as possible.