In order to travel to certain destinations, some Passes will require a Covid-19 test to have been taken in advance of traveling.
All Covid-19 Tests must now be submitted at least 4 hours before the departure time. You will not be able to submit a test within the 4 hour window before a flight.
Submitting a Covid-19 Test for review for a Pass 📝
To submit your Covid-19 Test:
- Select the Pass, you want to submit your Covid-19 Test for.
- Tap View Pass.
- Tap the traveler you want to submit information for.
- Select COVID-19 Test Review.
When submitting a Covid-19 Test for review, you have two choices:
- Scanning a QR code available on a Test performed by one of VeriFLY's Test partners.
- Submitting a Manual Review.
Scan Test QR Code
To submit a Review using a Test QR Code:
- Tap Scan Test QR Code.
- Point your camera at the QR code on your test.
Submit Manual Review
To submit a manual Covid-19 review:
- Tap Manual Review.
- Fill in your Covid-19 Test information.
- Upload your Covid-19 Test, using either of the following options:
- You can upload the test from a file on your mobile device.
- Using your devices camera to take a picture of the test.
- Tap Submit.
The Covid-19 Test / Proof of Vaccination / Recovery will need to be submitted for all travelers on a Pass.
Once you have submitted your Covid-19 test for review, the status of the task will say Test Review Pending. This means that your Covid-19 test is set to be reviewed by our team.