In order to travel to certain destinations, some Passes will require a Covid-19 test to have been taken in advance of traveling.
Submitting a Covid-19 Test for review for a Pass 📝
From the Entry Requirements - To Do list on the Pass you want to complete, tap the COVID-19 Test Review button. This will allow you enter the details about your Covid-19 test or view details about the status of the test review.
The steps to submit your Covid-19 Test for review are as follows:
- Tap to the Submit a Review button.
- Your flight details will be populated based on the Flight Details you entered.
- Your First Name and Last Name will be populated based on the name you entered when creating your account.
If you would like to change your name, please see the Updating your Name article.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Select the Test Type.
- Enter the date you took your test.
- Enter the time your test took place at.
- Select Yes or No to the question if Lab / Ordering Physician is displayed on the test form.
- Tap the Choose Files button to upload a copy of your test form.
There are a number of options available for how you upload your test form (via a photo, taking a picture or from your mobile devices file browser).
- Tap the Submit button.
Once you have submitted your Covid-19 test for review, the status of the task will say Test Review Pending. This means that your Covid-19 test is set to be reviewed by our team.