At VeriFLY, our team is working hard to make sure the app experience is smooth as butter 🧈 and a bug-free experience.
Please take the time to check our Help Centre - we have a bunch of useful articles that should help to make your VeriFLY experience as easy as possible.
However, if you need some help using the app or have some feedback before us, please feel free to reach out to us!
We appreciate any feedback you can offer, because it helps us create a better, more customer friendly product - your bug 🐞 reports and suggestions 🧠 are extremely valuable to us.
How to contact us? 📱
It's possible to contact us via a few different channels. You can:
- Using the VeriFLY Support Portal - open a request with us using the VeriFLY Support Portal - just click the Contact Us button to kick off the process or tap the Help button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Using the VeriFLY app - access your Account page and tap the Contact Us button.
- Reach us by mail - our mail address is available here:
4097 Monument Corner Drive
What to expect once you contact VeriFLY Support? 🤔
Once we receive your request, you'll receive an automated reply - this is so you know that your request was received by our Customer Support team. One of our Customer Support Advocates will reach out to you, as soon as possible to provide assistance.
Rest assured that we will get to your request as soon as possible! ❤️
Making the troubleshooting as smooth as possible ✨
When requesting assistance or raising a bug report, there are a few things you can do to help make the process as easy as possible.
If you're just looking for some help🤝
- We would always suggest contacting us, via our Support Portal, as it gives you the opportunity to provide as much information as possible to us.
- When logging a ticket, you'll be presented with a few different questions - provide the closest possible answer to the questions, as you can.
- Include the email address you have registered with VeriFLY.
- A description of your query.
If it's a bug report 🐜
- Select that you are experiencing an Issue using the VeriFLY App and select what kind of issue you are experiencing.
- Provide the App Version - this is available on the My Account page, by scrolling to the bottom. It will look something like v184.108.40.206.
- Select the Mobile OS you are experiencing the issue on (Android or iOS).
- Provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are seeing - if possible, include the steps that led to the issue you are seeing.
If you can provide any screenshots, please do - these always help with the troubleshooting experience.