If you have uninstalled VeriFLY, but want to use it again in the future, you can recover your account.
To do so, simply follow the steps below:
- Reinstall the VeriFLY app from the App Store / Google Play Store.
- Follow the Onboarding flow to Step 2, when you are asked to provide your Account Details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Enter the same email address that you previously used to register with VeriFLY.
If this email address is found in our system, you will be presented with the option to recover your account:
Once you tap the 'Recover Account' button, you will receive an email address containing a QR code.
- Tap the Scan QR Code button.
- Scan the QR code in your email.
Once complete, your account will be recovered and you can continue on your travels!
For details on what happens, when you delete the VeriFLY mobile app, check out our What Happens to my data if I uninstall the app? article.